No change in AVM /On-line status even after FP(2001 ,May) anybody in the same boat?

CSR_GC

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
Following are my details and there is no change in the AVM or on-line status even after the FP( done in 2001 May) . There is no progress in my case and haven't received any RFE also. Did anybody get approved with this scenario ? Thanks always for your valuable inputs ,

RD : Oct 02 2001,
ND : Nov 03 2001,
FP : May 01 2001

No RFE , NO AD

That's the case with me too

Most people here have mentioned the same. Online and AVM status still says your application was received on so and so date. No change after FP either. God Bless us all who are still waiting...

Mine status is also same. ....

Mine and my wifes figer print was done in May 2002, AVM still says "we sent notice to appear for finger print ......... "

but I did called FBI they says they sent the FP status check back to INS.... Called INS they says they got status check, every thing is OK .... I asked about AVM they say .... "Some time system does not gets updates because ...... " anyway don't worry until about the INS processing dates are around your ND . If the INS has already processed cases of your ND and are atleast about 2-3 months ahead of your ND, and you did not hear any thing, then I will suggest that you call INS to check the status. .