No approvals in rupnet.com

Some one in the forum said that the Update feature was not working in rupnet. That may be the reason. But, today I see an approval for VSC (seems to be a fake one though).

-sk

Rupnet is having technical difficulties. It is not letting you log on to modify your record. It's been there for atleast 5 days now.

The test approval that we saw yesterday must be Greaty-k trying to fix the problem.

Rupnet.com has issues ... i was trying to update my RFE info. , but it wouldn't let me log on , and when I finally managed to , there was no way I could update my case details.

Yes guys there is some problem at rupnet ...i also tried to modify my data it didnt allow me ...kept on getting the message that the password is invalid .... which is not true ....

we might be missing lots of valuable data .....

I always get the error( for the past 1 year) that my password is invalid when I try to modify my record even after I logged in. I created a new Id but that also did not work.

Use 'Update' field to log in

Hi,

Currently the site is missing the 'submit' or 'update' button after adding data but there is a way to log in. Try using the 'Update' field rather than the 'Name' field to log in once the site is up an running. I hope this helps.