No approvals for Nov 18, 2003

anildel

Registered Users (C)
There are still 20 cases out of total 34 (as per the excel scanner) pending for I140 approval for this date. I am one of them. There is no approval for any of these cases after Jan 19. I am EB2 but find it hard to beleive that all of the pending cases are same category. Is anything wrong with the scanner code or it's just another example of USCIS working randomly? I looked at the macro code and did not find anything. Anyone has ideas..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Maybe you can scan 11/17 and 11/19 to see if only EB2 were left out. If that's the case, we have a serious issue here.

BTW, I am in EB2 as well.

fiveice

Hold. How do you know these pending cases are all EB2 category. I believe the online message does not even include information about category.

anildel said:
There are still 20 cases out of total 34 (as per the excel scanner) pending for I140 approval for this date. I am one of them. There is no approval for any of these cases after Jan 19. I am EB2 but find it hard to beleive that all of the pending cases are same category. Is anything wrong with the scanner code or it's just another example of USCIS working randomly? I looked at the macro code and did not find anything. Anyone has ideas..

I heard through my attroney that they have decided to approve I-140 for concurrently filed cases affected by retrogression. I am not sure, whether this is true, since yours is EB2, may be they are planning to approve both I-140 and 485 together and that is the reason I-140s from EB2 are not approved. I was having an impression that they are going to approve I-140, irrespective of the retrogression, but do not know why my attroney is saying this.

Thanks Guys

I've 12 cases for Nov 17. I don't believe it's complete list but only 1 case id pending there and another 1 has status as misc and there is no information available.

I need to run scanner in chunk of 50 numbers to complete the list for Nov 17 and there is never so much time around. If I run in like 501 to 1000, It locks the access for 24+ hrs.

InkInk, I never said in my post that all pending cases for Nov 18 are EB2. I've no way to verify it.

Agree with UK123

Hi, UK123
I believe your suggestion, may be for EB2, all EB2 PD is more advanced than EB3. I notice that it's starting from Jan. There is no new I-140/485 combined approval for EB3. Maybe we have the chance.

EB2, Concurrent File from MI
I-140, ND: 11/05/03
I-485, ND:12/07/03

mine is EB3 Nov 25, 2003. still haven't got any good news. i think it depends on the person who's processing our cases. just pure luck.