No Approval Yet: PD -NOV 01 and I485 RD - Feb 04

ksneel123

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I have been a silent spectator of this site and this is the first time I am posting in this forum.

My PD is 11/01 and I-485 RD is 02/04. AC21 Case. Haven't got approval yet.

Yesterday I saw on this forum that there were few approvals whose PD and RD were later than mine. Don't know what's going on... If NSC is processing cases based on RD then how come OCT 04 cases got approved before FEB 04. Are there anybody in the same situation.

I am planning to wait for a month and then contact my congressman. Should I wait for a month or should I contact the congressman. What are your thoughts.

Thanks,:(

Have you played snake and ladder game?

We reach to a point when PD date is current then all of sudden NSC snake comes and says oh we are not ready yet , you need to go back.

I feel your frustration. However there is no pattern for approval.

My Pd is July-Aug - 2001
my 485 RD is July 2003.

Now what you you have to say? there wil lbe so many like us, who are waiting for approval, however it depends on NSC when to approve our case or just throw back in name check pending reply.

I don't know if I am stuck in name check. I have initiated a service request two days ago and am waiting for the response. Rep told me that it may take any where between 45-90 days to get the response.

I am hoping (aganist hope !) that I may get my approval before I get my response to the service request.

pd nov 2001,no approval

same case here ,still no approval.however bot ap and ead approved.

Hi All,

I have been a silent spectator of this site and this is the first time I am posting in this forum.

Yesterday I saw on this forum that there were few approvals whose PD and RD were later than mine. Don't know what's going on... If NSC is processing cases based on RD then how come OCT 04 cases got approved before FEB 04. Are there anybody in the same situation.

I am planning to wait for a month and then contact my congressman. Should I wait for a month or should I contact the congressman. What are your thoughts.

If I were you.. I will take an InfoPass. I think my case was pre adjudicated it seems. Hope this helps.
Thanks
KK

First goto local uscis office and find out if name check is cleared.
If that shit is pending, nothing will happen. good luck.

Hi All,