NIW was approved after submitting additional evidence

fenny

Registered Users (C)
Hi gus,
My NIW case was approved after submitting additional evidence at TSC in two weeks. This site really helps a lot .

Good luck to all the waiter! God will bless you all!

Fenny

No Title

CONGRATULATIONS, Fenny! Do you mind telling me when your NIW was finally approved and how long it took TSC to process your NIW petition all in all? Also, what was the RFE for? My husband submitted his application in June (Notice Date: 06/28) and still is waiting approval. I would appreciate any information you can share with us. Thanks!

No Title

Hi CAC,
My case was received on May 11, 2000 by TSC. It was required additional evidence on 08/04/2000. We sent the RFE on 10/23/2000. It was approved on 11/07/2000. The REF has five points from regular seven points. I added seven recommendation letters and two NIH grant contracts I am involved in ( one is about $1 million, another is $22.7 million) and a short cover letter ( my orginal cover letter is long ). I saw TSC just began to proceed the case which was received on 06/07/2000. I think your husband case will need a while. Good luck!

fenny

No Title

Hi Fenny!

Thanks for the response. From tracking postings on the I-140 and NIW forums, my husband and I observed that applications received around the first half of May got some kind of response (whether approvals, or RFEs) in about 3 months\' time; and those received after May 15, are taking about 3-4 months. Now it\'s been over 5 months and we have not heard anything. But sometimes, maybe no news is still good news. Just learned from our lawyer that he had 2 NIW denials (one in Texas, and one in Vermont), although he\'s appealing both cases. It seems to me INS is getting even stricter with NIW cases. Our lawyer has had 100% approval rate until these last two cases. :( So we\'re just hoping and praying that we hear some good news from TSC soon!!! :) By the way, what is your field of work (if you don\'t mind my asking)? Thanks, and congratulations again.