Registered Users (C)
Yee-haw!

RD Nov 7, 2003 Semi-concurrent
No RFE
PhD Environ. Sci 2001
4 papers on the date of submission
6 letters (two from int'l colleagues)
Several journal reviews

Looking forward to I-485 approval and wishing y'all yer good news soon!

Shrek

Call me Shrek said:
Yee-haw!

RD Nov 7, 2003 Semi-concurrent
No RFE
PhD Environ. Sci 2001
4 papers on the date of submission
6 letters (two from int'l colleagues)
Several journal reviews

Looking forward to I-485 approval and wishing y'all yer good news soon!

Shrek
Congratulations!

I am waiting for my VSC I485 approval as well, but a bit confused about FP.... I didnt get any FP notice yet although I applied concurrently more than 7 months back. and had my OR I-140 approved Feb-14.

I am wondering if this is expected or something could be wrong?...

Focus - I dunno what to say about fingerprints. I did mine last October (I-485 filed around March 2004), inquired w/FBI to find out that my case was stuck in name check and now I got another FP notice. Will keep y'all posted.

Shrek

Call me Shrek [NIW-TSC approved ]

Can you please tell what do you mean by "several journal reviews" ? Did you have a lot of citations for your work? Did you prepare you NIW case or a lawyer prepared it? Can you please tell how you justified third prong of NYDOT? Also if possible did you address this issue "beneficiarys individual contribution to the U.S. -- not the fact that they are working in a field of high national interest" I would highly appreciate your response.

Thanks

Could you please tell us how to inquire with the FBI? Thanks!

Call me Shrek said:
Focus - I dunno what to say about fingerprints. I did mine last October (I-485 filed around March 2004), inquired w/FBI to find out that my case was stuck in name check and now I got another FP notice. Will keep y'all posted.

Shrek

NIW-Nov04: By "several journal reviews" I mean that I was asked to review papers by journal editors. Citation record was less than I would like it to be on the date of filing, however, I do consider myself working in a "boutique" field. It was a lawyer-prepared petition, and he did an excellent job for a very reasonable price. I can't really tell you how the third prong of NYSDOT was addressed - it might all have been in the letters. Good luck!

NIW+485 - search these forums, that's how I found out how to do it. Don't count on speedy response, though.

Shrek