NIW\'s -- REF needed for I485 approval?

Kevin Zheng

Having seen many NIW I485 approvals after submitting REF to prove continuing employment in the same area. Does every NIW need such an employment letter? Since the letter was already filed along with I485 last year, just wondering whether INS is asking for new evidence, or just another standard employment letter.

EAC242, ND8/16, NIW CHina, still waiting, no REF yet...How many are still on the same boat?

No Title

I will put up my RFE info as soon as I receive it (issued yesterday 11/15). Haven\'t a clue what it could be...

KP

No Title

My Lawyer received the RFE today. They want
1) proof of date and graduation from grad school
2) H-1 visa renewal
3) Copies of the EAD\'s - what????

The really strange thing is that all these items were not only sent in with the initial application, the second item was sent in as part of the Intent to Deny response! And of course, the EAD\'s are issued by them, so why do they want copies of these? I just don\'t get it.

What is going on at VSC? All I can do is send in photocopies of the documents (again)... ...and wait (again)!

Khoon Pasina - being slowly driven to Aansu.

For those that are wondering about my moniker, Khoon = Blood, Pasina = Sweat and Aansu = Tears. Any guesses as to my favorite band?