NIW RFE reply envelope too small, Help!

flywash

Registered Users (C)
I am a self-petitioner. I am about to submit my RFE request back to INS. One problem is that the envelope they enclosed in the original RFE letter is way too small for me to put all my stuff in. How do you guys deal with this issue?

NIW-Nov 04 said:
Send it it in a big box with yellow sheet on the TOP. You dont have to really use there envelope. You may attach there envelope to your petition. I think of nothing else that this solution. Only important thing is to mail at the right address with the yellow sheet on the top.

Thanks, NIW-Nov 04! Your suggesting is very good, I guess I don't have to care about anythig they said about using the emclosed envelope. BYW, I don't think I got any yellow sheet enclosed in the original RFE letter. But they do provided the right address and the deadline on the white cover sheet.

I would suggest you to attach the envelope on the top of the box either by means of glue or by using scotch tape. This envelope has a thick red line on the left side and I guess it might be used as a marker for RFE correspondence. Also I would write on the top of the box that the contents are RFE to case No.................... I hope it helps.