NIW in NSC

septin

Registered Users (C)
I am pretty new here, please be gentle to me!:)
I filed NIW on Feb 15 and my case was assigned to NSC. I felt so unlucky and disappointed. I knew that NSC is not only much slower than TSC, but also NSC is tougher for NIW application than TSC. Is this right? Is it worth to withdraw my case and file a new case by e-file since my case is not strong one?

I am pretty new here, please be gentle to me!:)
I filed NIW on Feb 15 and my case was assigned to NSC. I felt so unlucky and disappointed. I knew that NSC is not only much slower than TSC, but also NSC is tougher for NIW application than TSC. Is this right? Is it worth to withdraw my case and file a new case by e-file since my case is not strong one?

If you filed for NIW, then evaluate your application for EB1EA. This may be possible. You can efile that and can also do premium processing. If you will be approved in EB1 then retrogreesion will hurt you less (if you are from retrogressed country)

I am riding in exactly the same boat with septin. My file was received Feb.15 and assigned to NSC. So, I think re-filing NIW by e-file. I knew we can file multiple I-140 under two different categories. Can I have multiple I-140 under the same category (NIW)? How about I-485? Can I apply I-485 two time without withdrawing the first one? If you know about the regulations of those, please help me.

Last edited by a moderator: