NIW I-140 was approved in CSC and questions...

jumhu

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have benifitted a lot from this board. I have a good news to share with you guys. My NIW I-140 was approved in CSC.

This is information:

I-140 RD: 07/16/02 ( Two cases. NIW and EA)

I-485 RD: 08/20/02 ( Using the NIW receipt notice)

NIW I-140 AD: 10/24/02 (Approval notice received)
EA I-140 RFE: 11/06/02 (Still on the way)

My background:

Neuroscience PhD. 10 papers, most first author, some are important journals like J. of Neuroscience. 6 Recom. letters from top universities. Major contributor ( said by my advisor) of a 1M NIH grant. PI of a ** Foundation grant. 1 Patent. Working on a neural system disease.

My quesion:
It seems to me there is no point for me to work on the EA RFE. What should I do to withdraw the EA case? Are there any issues that I need to be cautious?

Be patient please and you'll get your approval notice.

Thanks.

Originally posted by jimhu17
Hi,

I have benifitted a lot from this board. I have a good news to share with you guys. My NIW I-140 was approved in CSC.

My quesion:
It seems to me there is no point for me to work on the EA RFE. What should I do to withdraw the EA case? Are there any issues that I need to be cautious?

Thanks.

Congratulations, Jimhu. I remember back in the summer you were all stressed out :).

There really is no reason to answer the RFE other than to prove that you could do it. Out of curiosity, what did they ask for? Was it something that the person reviewing you NIW found acceptable?

Brian

try more cases

Hi, Brian:
You are one of the people I owe a lot of appreciation in this forum. You still come here to help the people even your case has been approved. This is really kind.

I will let you know what they ask when I receive the letter. So for the people who are doing self petitions, you should try more cases if possible.

Once again, thank the nice guys such as Brain in this board.

Jimhu

Jimhu: Congrats. Did you use an attorney, or did you put together the case yourself? Thanks.

all by myself.

I felt they probably would not spend as much as time as I would in a noraml case. I worked on my petition almost every night from May to mid-July.