NIW-2003

Registered Users (C)
I-140-jan 2003
I-485-mar 2003

ref-140 jun 2004

my I-140 and 485 approved.

thanks everybody in forum.

Congratulations!

You are lucky enough to get both your I-140 and I-485 approval straightly. Yesterday, 153 got his I-140 approval but his I-485 is required for an interview.

Mine is also NIW based, with RD on 5/5/2003. Yesterday, I just got a notice for my FP, which is scheduled on A Election Day (11/2). I noticed that you had a RFE for your I-140 this June. Could you tell me more details on your RFE? Thanks in advance!

hi jesse

ref on 140

The following evidence is needed to prove eligibility for section 203B NIW preference.

1). please submit evidence that the applicant seeks employment in the an area of substantial intinsic merit.

2).please submit evidence to establish how the benefit you are to import to united states will genuinely be on national scale.

3). Please submit evidence to persuasively establish that the national interest would be adversely affected if an employer required to obtain laborcertification from the us department of labor.would a Us worker withnthe same minimum qualifications be able to perform the same occupation and serve the national interest to a similer degree. how will you serve the national interest to a substantially greater degree that other individuals in your field?

This is the orginol message

thanks