Nikah over the phone and immigration issues

saira12

I have an important query that I want to discuss with you. My fiance is an American citizen who is currently in U.S for his studies, his parents in Pakistan and im in Saudi Arabia. He is planning to start the immigration procedure at the earliest so we have planned to do nikah over phone in coming summers. Following are my queries:

Will the U.S embassy accept nikah over the phone?
Can the case be filed at Embassy in Saudia as im residing here?
What will the marriage place be written in this case?
Can the U.S embassy objects on this as the groom was not present in saudia at the time of nikah nor will visit saudia later as the Rukhsati functions will take place in pakistan after i get my visa..

I will highly appreciate a response.

Nikah over the telephone

Please be advised that the United States Immigration and the Department of Home Land security do not accept NIKAH over the telephone as an evidence of marriage. You will have to get married in Saudi Arabia if you plan to get your immigration process started from there.

According to me its not a right way to get married with same style, You should discuss with any Islamic person before doing like this..! But my perception is, its not properly as married evidences..! You should read about this any related book..! Keep sharing!!!