• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Nigeria police Certificate, which way?

smilly

Registered Users (C)
Someone said you need to first get ur fingerprints done in the UK b4 you send to Nigeria, but I have done my fingerprints through d Nigerian police and got it confirmed by the ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja, is not Ok?

Someone said you need to first get ur fingerprints done in the UK b4 you send to Nigeria, but I have done my fingerprints through d Nigerian police and got it confirmed by the ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja, is not Ok?

If u will be doing ur interview in the UK, u need to do ur fingerprint in the UK and then send it to Nigeria for the check to be run and for the certificate to be issued. Fingerprinting done in Nigeria is not acceptable for interview at the American Embassy in the UK and i think the reason is simply because they dont trust the fingerprints that was done in Nigeria. I took the fingerprint and the police certificate that I did in Nigeria last october for my interview in London a couple of weeks ago and it was rejected. I was told to do the fingerprints here in the UK and then send it to Nigeria for check and issuance of certificate. The same thing happened to my friend.