Next batch of FP?

tarun_j

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

Going by the rate of approvals in the last couple of months, I would assume that the pool of applicants at TSC who have already been FP'ed but are awaiting a decision has gone down considerably. So isn't it logical for TSC to send FP notices to those candidates with receipt dates in say early to mid 2002 and who haven't been FP'ed yet? That way won't they have the next batch of candidates ready for adjudication once they exhaust the current pool? Or is the current pool still so large that it will take them many more months/years to even worry about exhausting it?

Best regards & keep up the good work

Tarun

I-485 RD/ND-May 2002
No FP

Originally posted by tarun_j
So isn't it logical for TSC to send FP notices to those candidates with receipt dates in say early to mid 2002 and who haven't been FP'ed yet?

Logical and TSC in the same sentence ?? :confused:

funniest thread I ever read on the forum.

I like your way of thinking tarun_j. But like these dudes pointed out, our problem is being too logical when it comes to TSC. As goastros might know, I tried to measure this FP trend based on the data collected in TSC 485 tracker thread. Till now, there has been no sign that proves our logical thinking of TSC.

I hope this makes you feel better.

They are sending FP notices. 2003 filers have already received them. They have simply (accidentally?) skipped many 2002 filers in the transition to the more efficient system.

The next batch of approvals has already been FP'd and is ready for adjudication. TSC has their next batch in the 2003 filers. We are just not in it.

ND Aug 7, 2002

May 2002 filer no FP yet

My husband still has not got the FP yet. However my FP was done in April 2003. Waiting!!!:mad: