News from my Lawyer

jlsbr

Registered Users (C)
Fellow Filers,

My Lawyer sent me a note saying that TSC is giving priority to get the AP business up to date by the end of this year. May be this is the reason thge approvals on I 485 start and stop.

Regards,

JLSBR

ap news

is ur ap pending? that is why probably he said that. the lawyers most of the time dont know what they are saying
i think on our sample data oct and nov hopefully will be the best months in terms of approvals:p

They are all so stupid! Think about it...if 485 approvals were coming in large quantities, there would be very little need for AP!!

If they ran this like a proper business, all AP and EAD would be good for 2 years, and then they could focus their resources on 485 approvals.

Pardon my sarcasm:

They are running like a pure business. Make max. profit. You have to renew AP and EAD’s every year which probably takes them 1 minute to approve per application. While suckers like us have to keep on dishing out money until we get our damn GC’s approved.

you;re right

You're right :)

IF I had a busness I would run it exactly the way TSC is running theirs :)
Think about it, they have no competition, so they own that part of the market. Complete Monopoly.
They have the magic stick and they are doing what pleases them.
I dont think it makes sense for us to keep on expressing our misfortune to TSC, they won't do a damn thing about it.

However, the body that changes regulations and that can regulate MONOPOLIES is called the congress in this contry.
So guys, there you have it, Don;t contact your senators and congressman about why your case is late but tell him that we need a better regulation for BCIS. and make sure you follow the game.

I am a visctim too
ND 11/29/01
FP June 2003

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

No one knows what TSC is doing because CIS is not telling anybody. They also started publishing the processing dates on their own site. This means somewhat less communication with the immigration lawyers forum every month. CIS is bgetting more secretive.

Originally posted by jlsbr
Fellow Filers,

My Lawyer sent me a note saying that TSC is giving priority to get the AP business up to date by the end of this year. May be this is the reason thge approvals on I 485 start and stop.

Regards,

JLSBR