News about Delay in I 485

XalanAPI

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys

Couple of days back i posted one messge, My attorney told me that INS is auditing F1 cases, they gonna finish it in 2 to 4 week then they may start working on i 485, Today I got confirmation about my attorney's talk !!!

Reason, My sister came to US Jan 2002 on B1 visa, then she decided to join college here, we got her F1 in June, today we got letter from BCIS that they gonna issue new I20 to her before august. this letter is 2 page letter with rules on it. if she is visiting any place in US she has to inform her colleger and carry that new I20 with bar code on it. and if any law and enforcement office can ask for it. all law and enforcement officer will have scanner they can scan that bar code and check INS status of students. (Interesting.........)

Here is catch...
I heard last year 65000 students from india came here. and many more from other country, so looks like BCIS is busy generating thoes letters and new I20's and i think ( i am not sure) that might go in n00000 numbers.

lets hope they will finish this F1 things fast and move some resources to 485.

Originally posted by XalanAPI
...they gonna finish it in 2 to 4 week then they may start working on i 485...

:D :D :D

How many times we heard that song?
Perhaps, for f1 visa applicant, they used to sing something like that:

"they gonna finish it (I-485) in 2 to 4 week then they may start working on F1..."

loop again

after that issue cards to terrorists, by then backlogs in H1, EAD, again TPS EAD's and it a loop.

I485 least priority both from immigration and employers(no lobby to speed it)

ID

I used to live in village in india, and village people used to put special mark (Sign) on heap of each cow for identification, its very interesting how they make that mark.

Step 1.
Obtain special metal stamp for marking
Step 2
Make it Hot (red)
Step 3
Stamp it on cows heap(poor cow growling with pain)

I think BCIS will do this very soon with all non immegrants.

:eek:

API you are totally low tech! you know in some asian countries they even register pets by implanting a chip under the skin on the neck? oh yeah... implant, isn't this idea amazing? you heard of fasttrak on bay bridges? that's correct. next time we go to INS office, airport, etc, we simply walk in and the sensor is gonna detect and register our A#. but... please remember... but, it doesn't mean our cases are approved.

Originally posted by the_card
API you are totally low tech! you know in some asian countries they even register pets by implanting a chip under the skin on the neck? oh yeah... implant, isn't this idea amazing? you heard of fasttrak on bay bridges? that's correct. next time we go to INS office, airport, etc, we simply walk in and the sensor is gonna detect and register our A#. but... please remember... but, it doesn't mean our cases are approved.
Sounds like the Speilberg(Director of Minority Report):D

And then ...

....... BCIS will start collecting monthly maintainance fees for those embedded technology. I hear there is a hurricane brewing up in the atlantic ocean and BCIS is short on funds to process TPS cases ......

He hehehehe.......:D

The change to SEVIS I-20 for F1 students started in January, and
ends in August. Instead of BCIS, the schools' international offices
have to work on it with the students. It is automatic from the
BCIS side, as soon as the computer and network system is set
up.

If what your attorney said is really true then we would be already
seeing big number of approvals everyday, since the SEVIS system
was up in January.