newchennai, localmadras pls read and respond

vjg

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys,

I was reading your experiences on adding a spouse to the applicaiton after the I140 stage with the NVC.

Do you have any updates, are you through? Pl. post or pvt message me, I am in a similar situation. My wife's name has been added to the beneficiary list, and I requested a new pkt 3. My lawyer recently rec'd a packet with an envelope addressed to NVC, NH Attn: CMR that basically had the DS230 Forms for me and my wife. The bar coded form does not have our names on it, and the NVC claims that it has rec'd my payment - go figure- I have not sent them anything since I rec'd the first pkt 3 when I was single.

Pointers, suggestions welcome.

I intend to call them to straighten this out. Looks like the Oct 1 change came in to complicate matters for me!

Hello,

my interview is scheduled for NOV 19TH 2002.

With the new-procedure from Oct 1st, the difference is YOU PAY THE FESS first, then you receive the packet-3.

Did you pay the fees for both you & your wife ?

RE:

Hello,
My case was sent to consulate on last week.
ALthough my case got stuck on STL,i guess it got reviewed quickly. I don't know when NVC received it. I didn' check with them for last two weeks.
So don't worry. For some it takes longer than usual time.. i guess for those who add spouse in the last stage it take littile longer than the normal.

newchennai

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: RE:

Thanx localmadras..
i haven't checked with the consulate if they entered the case..i will do that only next week...iam hoping to get dec intv....if they did wire transfer, chennai would have received it before oct20th....

Originally posted by localmadras
congratulations NEWCHENNAI, good news atlast for you.

when is your interview scheduled?