Newark Stamp experience wanted

Ben88

Registered Users (C)
Can some one share his/her experience of stamping in Newark INS office ?
Also when I take the picture for GC, do I need to take off my glasses ?

thanks in advance

There is nothing to worry...

You should go there a little bit early. Go to the side enterance, where they say \'appointment only\', show your approval copy and get in the line. After you get in the building it takes at most half an hour to finish with your processing. You do not have to take your eye glasses off for GC picture. I went early so I was done with my process at around 9:00 am.

Tarkan

PP Stamp in Newwark

I went to PP stamp at Wednesday, make sure go to General Enquiry Rm136, which is in the back of the building. Because we were in the wrong line at first, which is on the side of the building. Later one
lady told us Green Card related is in through Rm136, when we go there,
there already has around 50-60 peoples, the time is 7:30am.
Show your approvel notice to one lady or officer, he/she ask how many people do you have, then give you several envelops, ask you put
your I94, AP, EAD, Pictures in the envelop, and a info paper, told you
take elavetor set 2 which go to 2, 9, 10 floor at rm 1022, also give you numbers.
Around 8:00am, they ask you take off coat, put everyting into your bag, the bag and coat will checked by X-Ray, one police office will
check you, sometime they also check your shoes. After this,you go strait to a door which marked exit only to the hall, take elavetor
to 10 floor, following a line to Rm1022, take a seat.
Someone will call the numbers to let you sign form I551 and your print your index finger on both side, staple your apporvol notice,
and envolop which has pictures, AP, EAD, I94 together.
Go to seat, keep your eye on the screen, which shows the number served. Don\'t miss your number.
I use original notice which address is my lawyer, I asked mail the plastic card to my home address, that lady ask me write down the address on the apporval notice, I saw her write my home address on form I551. PP stamped, it\'s done.

Thanks all the people posted useful info on this site.
Good luck to all of you.