Newark Passport Stamping Question.

Quick Question

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I still have\'nt recd the Approval letters but want to know if Kids (6 years and under) need to go for Fingerprinting and Stamping? OR parents can carry the Kids passports themselves?

TIA as Usual!

No Title

Going for Stamping, have two I-94\'s
Hi All,
I will be going to Newark to get my wife\'s and my passport stamped after I-485 approval. My wife is a dependent petitioner on me.
She had taken a job on EAD, and six months back when we lost the faith in the process we applied for H1B as a backup.
She got her H1B two months back but we did not stamp it on her passport. Along with her H1B, we got a new I-94 for her.
Now she has two I-94\'s one with my employer as petitioner and one with her employer as petitioner. What should we do?
Should we submit both the I-94\'s to the INS office or just ignore the I-94 from the petition from her employer as it has nothing to do with this process. Has anybody gone thro\' such a situation? Any suggetions please?
TIA

No Title

Your kids are required to show there, if you like to have your kids\' passport stamped. No fingerprint for kids.

If you donot travel aboard before you get your plastic card, you can opt for no stamping on your kids\' passport

No Title

raj_n1,

We plan to travel next week and plan to take the kids also for stamping at INS, Newark tomorrow. Their approval letter does not require them to come to INS. Do you know, 1) if they stamp kids passport 2)are there any additional steps/info reqd.

Thanks