Newark,NJ - Interview and Oath on Different Date?

chi123

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone

I need help from all of you.

PD 03/15/05
FD 05/16/05
Interview 11/14/05

I passed in interview but after interview they told me that you have two file under your name. When you enter in US someone made tow file no (Green card #). And so I have to wait for oath. They told me that lot of people I have some issue.
But I surprised I never hard anything like that from any one and also 8 months ago when I renew my green card for 10 years they didn't tell me about it. I asked my friend and relatives, they told me that NJ also going on same path as other state tries to schedule interview on other day by giving some reasons.
Some people also has same problem with different reasons.

If somebody knows, then just let me know, what I have to do?
1) Go to again immigrations office by taking Info Immigrations Pass and discuss with immigrations officers that I don't have two green card #'s.
2) Wait for reply form them.

And Of It is true then I long it will take to get date for Oath?

Really appreciate for reply.

Thanks

chi123 said:
Hello everyone
Thanks

I am sorry, but I don't understand anything from that last statement! Would you please paraphrase it.

sOnY

chi123 said:
Hello everyone

I need help from all of you.

PD 03/15/05
FD 05/16/05
Interview 11/14/05

I passed in interview but after interview they told me that you have two file under your name. When you enter in US someone made tow file no (Green card #). And so I have to wait for oath. They told me that lot of people I have some issue.
But I surprised I never hard anything like that from any one and also 8 months ago when I renew my green card for 10 years they didn't tell me about it. I asked my friend and relatives, they told me that NJ also going on same path as other state tries to schedule interview on other day by giving some reasons.
Some people also has same problem with different reasons.

If somebody knows, then just let me know, what I have to do?
1) Go to again immigrations office by taking Info Immigrations Pass and discuss with immigrations officers that I don't have two green card #'s.
2) Wait for reply form them.

Really appreciate for reply.

Thanks

Hi Sony

Well I had interview on 14th of November. But after interview they told me that i have two greencard files. So they have to solve problem before they give me oath.
But my questions is earlier in this year I renewd my green card for 10 years and and at that time i didn't find any problem with two files.

Now people says that NJ also going on same path as other state tries to schedule interview on other day by giving some reasons.

My question is
1) It is true or false?
2 ) What I have to do? - Go to again immigrations office by taking Info Immigrations Pass and discuss with immigrations officers that I don't have two green card #'s. OR Wait for reply form them.

Thanks