new york city transfer case

sampson wu

Registered Users (C)
hi there, is there any new information about new york city transfer case?
let\'s keep in touch and share any information.

my case has been transfered to new york city\'s local office on Oct. 30, still no any news.

anotther waiting list...........

transfered to new york, new york..
though i live in long island.
any thought on processing time and interview schedule...

me too transfered to new york, new york..

Xferred in mid Oct 2001. Not received an interview call. I do not have a job after being laid off recently. Any advice what should I say at the interview. Thanks

mine transfer too

Hi,

Just received a letter from Vermont Service Center that my application for I485 is being transfer to local INS office New York City. I live in Long Island as well. They have dated for my receive date by Dec\'2001 on my transfer notice. Please anyone has any further info. regarding the case being transfer..please update it.

do any one of you not having any complications

My question is is VSC tranfering cases even straight (From H1 and then applying gc) cases to local centre?

ya complications allright..

I got an RFE for paystubs and employment letter..

Issues:
1. I changed employer before 180 days.
2. I worked using EAD
3. I sent paystubs from that company.
4. Letter from old employer that they would hire me once i get the green card.
5. I changed from
I think these are all issues.
i hope this helps someone here.

tel# of new york city

Does anyone know the new york city office\'s phone number? On my transfer notice they give me the phone number is 973-645-4400, I tried to call this number but can not get through. I\'m really appreciated if anyone can give me the right number.

sampson wu

No Title

Hi Guys please do write your case details also...RD,ND at least.
by looking at your postings it seems, when it was time for approval , they transfered it to local office.....and since then you did not hear any thing.....scary !

Mine too

I live in long Island too, my case was transferred on Oct 16th 2001
to local NYC office. I havn\'t heard any thing sofar. I never changed
any company or place.

Barboy, I am like you

My ND is Sep 20, 2000. But the transfer to NY was done in Oct, 2000.

No body called me for an interview. I do not know if they send me a letetr or just call. If they call, I am never home. So they have to keep calling for 5 months until I am home..

When was it transffered to NY

My case was transferred on Oct 16th and
PD June 99
ND dec 00
When was your case transferred to NY NY and when did they
issue RFE. I would appriciate you can furnish these details.

No response

I have been waiting for a 3 months for the interview call but nobody called me. Any way, I need to find a job first. So it is good it takes INS a very long time for setting up an interview. I hope they will call me after 1 year or so.

Bye

No Title

But, as per time, it says 365-548 days, and is not from when it transferred to local INS. It will be count from when it files, I was just worried, mine will be 548 days by this April, and still anyone from here didn\'t hear from them.

Transferred to NY 4 months ago!!!

How long does it take after the case is transferred from VSC to NY for scheduling and conducting the interview?

Some say it takes around 1 year. Do you think this is true?

No Title

I don\'t want to scare you, but actually one of my friend\'s case was transfer to new york city on Feb. 1998, but still no news, he went to the local office for 3 or 4 times to inquire the status of his case, everytime they said they were going to send the result to his home by mail, nothing comes out. So I think we\'re lucky if they give us interview date after our case is transfered to the local office.

Let\'s keep in touch and share information together since we\'re in the same boat.

Wish everyone good luck!

Sampson Wu

Sampson. Actually this is good news

Because I do not have a job. So if the purpose of tyhe interview is to verify I have asimilar job, then I am a loser.

So thank you. This is VERY encouraging.

Any suggestions? Thanks