"New" USCIS processinbg dates for NSC 11/8/04

stonewall

Registered Users (C)
Don't even bother to look - nothing changed.
I will not check USCIS website or anything else until after the New Year. Pointless and waste of time. All best to everybody!!

I think it is amatter of decency now. NSC should, of course, bother to change their projection for I-140 processing from 150-180 days to 365-whatever days.

It changed

I just checked, and it is changed.
updated date changed from Oct 21, 2004 to Nov 8, 2004 :) :D

Fiance visa (k3) MSC did not move one day since October 6th

Hello, I filled my wife 129F (k3) visa application on April 29th 2004. MSC did not move one day since October 6th. I think we all should write to our senator and congressman. I wrote to my senator today but did not get any reply yet. Well I know how you all are feeling. I love my wife a lot. Well just hope and pray and write to your senator/congressman. I also wrote to MSC (Chicago) but did not get any response yet. Well, it’s interesting to see people don’t even have green card and they are living with their family (husband and Wife) I also know people who have only students and work visa, and they can get visa for their wife in one day, why we American can not get visa for our Spouse? I guess we all want to know answer? but who will answer or explain to us and understand our pain. We all are United States Citizen,no body is listing our concerns. We are going through great stress, hardship, because of that. I hope someone will help us and understand our situation. May God bless all of us suffering because of Fiancé (k3) visa and makes our dreams come true soon. Well I guess that’s enough for right now, but its really hurting that we been waiting for over six months to get visa for our wife’s/husbands and we are American Citizen. I am sure God will help us. Thank you for your time for reading my story.

tmfarooq:

I don't know if you can go directly to the U.S. Conculate in your wife's country and get her a travel visa first. Then you can change her status in the States after she arrives. It's only my suggestion. I don't know if it really works.