New Thread for TSC -I 140 cases filed after Feb 15\'02

This news is painful. We are counting days to get I140 approval and INS is very lightly changing the processing time. They have changed to 175-200 days and guess what ? Wait for some time they will be again back to the Original processing time (250-300 days).
I guess, this is the right time to talk to Congressman. There are couple of Guys working hard to accomplish this job. Therefore, request you all to join http://groups.msn.com/TexasImmigration/txi140page.msnw?pgmarket=en-us form and lend your support to raise our voice in peaceful manner.
Thanks,
Best of Luck !!

Apr. 16 case approved on Aug. 30

ND 04/16/02
AD 08/30/02
EB3 RIR

I am disappointed at this thread. For the past months very few people posted.

:) :) :)

EB3-Labor Substitution
RD: 06/28/02
ND: 07/01/02
AD: ??

Sent the doucments for I-485 concurrent filing to attorney.

URGENT: Labor and I-140 should it be from same center??

I am using substitute labor which is filed from Texas. But I am working in California branch of the company. So, can I file I-140 and I-485 from California center??????????????????

TSC I-140 approvals/RFEs

Are there any recent I-140 approvals in EB3 cases from Texas Service center? If YES, would you guys/gals, please reply with your date of filling, notice date and approval date.

Processing time for I-140 in TSC is mentioned as 04/15/2002.
Is this real date? Did people, who have filed before 04/15/2002, get any I-140 approvals and/or RFE?

Please reply.

Rupalic@TurnAroundStrategies.com

Neelakshi

I-140 approval

Hello I-140 Gurus,

Please let me know, if any of you, have successfully done the following kind of case.

Case: We want to file for I-140 in California Service Center using substitute labour certificate which is approved in Texas by Texas Service Center. Job location mentioned on labour certificate is Texas.

Reason: California Service Center is much faster than Texas Service Center. Also, applicant is on H1 visa residing in bayarea, California and working for a client who is also in bayarea, California. Applicant's employer's head-quarter is Houston, Texas; however employer has a branch office in Bayarea, California.

Thanks,
Neelakshi

rupalic@TurnAroundStrategies.com

I-140 received receipt - How many days

Hello all:

How long does it take Texas Service Center to send an acknowldegement after receiving the I-140 application. I have sent mine on Oct 2nd and need to know when to expect it.

I am interested in the above information because my 6-yr H1 is ending in about a month and to apply for the 7th yr H1, we need the reciept.

Am I right in my understanding ??.

Can the lawyers file for the 7th yr H1 before I rx the recepit ?

Can the lawyers use the postal acknowledgement to file the 7th year H1 ?

Looking forward to the members sharing this information.

Thanks and regards,
santoshi

mine I-140 TSC filed at march 25,2002

HI Sir/Madam:
DO you thing that that the time between Feb 2002 & may2002 are pending ?

You should file in Texas for labor applications from texas service center
area. You cannot use it and file in california service center.
vpampatt said:
Hello I-140 Gurus,

Please let me know, if any of you, have successfully done the following kind of case.

Case: We want to file for I-140 in California Service Center using substitute labour certificate which is approved in Texas by Texas Service Center. Job location mentioned on labour certificate is Texas.

Reason: California Service Center is much faster than Texas Service Center. Also, applicant is on H1 visa residing in bayarea, California and working for a client who is also in bayarea, California. Applicant's employer's head-quarter is Houston, Texas; however employer has a branch office in Bayarea, California.

Thanks,
Neelakshi

rupalic@TurnAroundStrategies.com