New script file which can reflect "Case not found"

greenland

Registered Users (C)
Recently there are a lot of potential approved cases showing "Case not found" online. I didn't experience this problem when I wrote the code, therefore, the old script could not tell you anything about this change. I believe many GC waiters here are eagerly waiting any details about the GC progress, you wouldn't want to miss this important information when you scan.

Please find the attached modified codes. When a case is no longer found in the BCIS online "database", the "status" of this case will show "missed", and the "Status group" information would be "not found". Then you can call the 800 number to verify if this case has been approved.

I hope you find the new script program is helpful. Good luck on your GC!

Greenland

Great !! Job greenland.

Can you add this to "Dedicated Link for Important Information" in this forum.

Thanks

how does it work?

I downloaded it but it looks like just a excel sheet. how can i scan in the sheet? where is the code?

Greenland or any other Guru,

I copied/pasted all the EAC numbers I am interested in scanning (10 only) and saved them in the new sheet.

Once I run the macro, why doesn't it run for those numbers already in the sheet? It asks to me enter the entire range, which I don't even want to scan.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Oct1Rd01:

You have to rename the sheet name, like "EAC02-080" etc. It will solve your problem.

Greenland