New processing time for other centers

honeysusu

Registered Users (C)
CSC 140: EB2 03/08/04 EB3 03/08/04
VSC 140: EB2 11/20/03 EB3 09/20/04
TSC 140: EB2 08/13/03 EB3 08/13/03

NSC 140: EB2 09/15/03 EB3 08/31/03

Brothers and sisters, if your filing date has passed processing time, please contact NSC for inquiry or contact your local congressman. Let's try to give them a push.

My observation is that nobody' case filed prior to the NSC published dates is pending. The problem however is that these damn people are not advancing the processing dates for the last 7 months. :(

Kashish

honeysusu said:
CSC 140: EB2 03/08/04 EB3 03/08/04
VSC 140: EB2 11/20/03 EB3 09/20/04
TSC 140: EB2 08/13/03 EB3 08/13/03

NSC 140: EB2 09/15/03 EB3 08/31/03

Brothers and sisters, if your filing date has passed processing time, please contact NSC for inquiry or contact your local congressman. Let's try to give them a push.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes the issue is that the processing dates dont move, may be a letter mentioning this issue should be written to a congressman.

if they never move processing dates one can never inititate an inquiry, NSC thinks they are very clever.

I must say it looks pretty bleak. At this pace, I can see these guys sliding smoothly into a priority date regression kind of situation and screwing all of us. I have worried to death about this and given up at this point. Not sure what is going on here.

inkowitall,how is the letter going to help?We did not even get a acknowledgement for or a single comment for our 140 backlog petition.

If I may, one more thing, the progress of the publishing dates does not bother me too much. What bothers me is that there seems to be a deliberate slowdown for concurrent applications. Which also kind of makes me think this is a policy decision on part of NSC. They have made only one press release addressing this aspect - when they said that they believe processing times would be different for concurrent apps. big deal. What I am really afraid about is that they have internally computed some kind of ratio of old separate 485 approvals to concurrent approvals and they are sticking to it. i.e. 2 concurrent approvals for every 10 ordinary approvals.

NSC 140 processing time this year is the slowest in the history. I checked for 2002 & 2003. The average wait time is 7-8 month. Peope who filed after 8/2003 have waited for more than 12 month and have no idea how long it's gonna take :( What's wrong with NSC?! :mad:

gcbandwagon

i am just trying to get ways or thinking of anything that would push these NSC guys to start working.

it is very frustrating that the NSC petition did not receive any response.

these people dont care, what can i say.

Bigbad,I think you are spot on about the ratio.I think these guys want the processing time for standalone 485 and concurrent applications to merge as early as possible.This is their long term strategy but it is killing us all because our 140's are going to rot there and so also chnace of AC21 and with the priority dates ,man we are in deep shit....

bigbadwolf:

if your assumption is right. it will be a disaster for us. 485 has been stopped for almost 2 years with NSC (from 2002 to end of 2003) and the processing time is still in 5/2002. i don't understand is that some cases have been filed in 2004 and got approved. are they start process cases whatever they pick from the file? what is going on?!

i really hope that i know someone who works there so we can at least get an explaination for this odd situation.

When will we know if there is going to be priority dates retrogression?
I really hope and pray that the priority dates does not come into picture.
Someone mentioned in a thread that USCIS will comeout of their policy changes on 15th of every month. Does anyone know anything about this???

Iam really scared about the priority dates.

i think you should come to know about the EB3 priority dates in the Jan bulletin published in Dec (usually between 8th and 12th). lets see what happens.