new processing report on AILA

kishore143

Registered Users (C)
there is no change in 140/485 processing times.Why these sucking people post their reports without any change.There is nobody to question them about this

Hi Kishore,

Looks like all other Service Centers are run by Immigrants where change is much faster and better.

GOD, Pls induct some immigrants at NSC. Thanks in advance.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr.04

Guys --

The 'NOW processing report' does not mean any thing to most of us.
It would mean something to guy who is last in the list....

Say for example for I140 ND's:

LIN00000 1/1/2003 Albert Status: Pending
LIN00001 1/1/2004 Don Status: RFE
LIN00005 1/1/2005 Tony Status: Approved

For some reason in this case the guy with 1/1/2003 is pending --- :p INS has lost track of his application..
So the ' processing report' will show 1/1/2003. This report will only mean something to Mr Albert ... as -- if this date moves -- he gets approval.

Until Albert or the last guy in the list ~~ gets approved ~~ we will continue to see this date in the report.

Thing we can do with this report ~~
* If Ur ND falls after the date on the report --Think about Albert and feel fortunate that U are not the last guy anyways....
(This case is true for 99% of the guys)

* If Ur ND falls before the date on the report -- Red button alert for action.

* If you are Albert -- ask INS officers to install Google desktop search on there PC ...

Just an idea...
Billtoo.

Last edited by a moderator:
kishore143 said:
there is no change in 140/485 processing times.Why these sucking people post their reports without any change.There is nobody to question them about this
I really wont care about the processing times. My labor got approved in DEC2004, but even after approvedl the dates were shown as 2001 Apr. Same with USCIS... They dont want to get flurry of enquiries if they change the date as there are some to lots of applications pending from Sept 2003 until April 2004..

I will wait until May 15 to see whether they are very serious on achieving the target of 6 months by Sept 2005 which they have mentioned in their recent memo.

Thanks
KK