New processing dates posted

Processing date for I-140 is May 12, 2004 (EB3). Are there any applicants that applied before this date and are still waiting to be processed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Memphian said:
Processing date for I-140 is May 12, 2004 (EB3). Are there any applicants that applied before this date and are still waiting to be processed?

The dates really don't mean anything to me. There are cases in EB3 which are pending from Jun 2003 with no RFE's too. hummm... very complicated one to understand VCS

Memphian said:

Yes, I am with ND 5/5/04. No word yet.

My Two cents

Would like to humbly suggest to all eagerly waiting souls that Don't get hung up on these dates.

They are sure comforting for most of us since it represents some progress in processing our files. However there are all sorts of rumors about authenticity of dates.

I have heard that When the posted date is X then actual files being processes are X + one month. Some say that it is the date of the most current file being looked at and stuff like that.

I take these dates like astrological predictions. Dont go by dates and get carried away, rather use them as our guidelines to know when we can get the good night sleep after the GC approval.

Wonder is there is one? :confused:

I think VSC should post a default page which states as under:

"The page you tried to reach has been now been redirected and is only meant for VSC officials. You as a dignified applicant must have realized by now that it means nothing and we at VSC clearly understand your position. Considering this consideration, we proposed to have the page redirected to ourselves to understand how we are doing. Our only advise to you is to hang in there, as we are taking more time than specified in your status to process your applications". Good Luck

I am so frustrated that i now have even stopped looking at the status. Don't we need some answers!

Good luck guys!

My application reached them on Sept 20, 2004. Probably, I am one of the last ones , on this forum, to enter this another round of frustration.

Memphian said:
My application reached them on Sept 20, 2004. Probably, I am one of the last ones , on this forum, to enter this another round of frustration.

You are too early to get frustrated.. Your long waiting days are ahead!!!