NEW PROCESSING DATES FOR VSC processing 12/5/2001 for 485

Not Credible

I saw that All the processing dates for VSC services are changed to about 12/20/2001. Does it mean now VSC quickly approves all 485 applications with a RD upto 12/20/2001. How can the processing dates jump from 03/15/2001 to 12/20/2001 after the holidays. If it is not a printing error it is a great news but difficult to believe? What do you say guys? My RD is 08/07/2001 ND = 09/27/2001

Can you open your eyes more widely to make sure what you are saying?

If shusterman.com is not enough, go to the immigration.com to see where is the word \'processing\' for 485 in the new release time. We know you are expecting good things for everybody here.

Good, you guy are mix-using British English and American English together. Don\'t be fooling youself

The Maintenance time Dec. 5, 2001 (in case of being misunderstood, I don\'t use 12/5/2001 here) might stand for the RD on which ND now is generated, in other words, probably RD Dec. 5, 2001 cases now are processed into INS database, I guess. Surely it shouldn\'t be the I-485 processing time which stands for \'Ready to Adjudicate\' we saw before today.

It has no affect on whole 485 waiting time ! The waiting time depends when an officer will be assign

It has no affect on whole 485 waiting time ! The waiting time depends of when an officer will be assigned for your case, but it is huge queue there, Also, I guess the processing time will go slow because it was over log after last April, just compare the amount of applicants on www.infitime.com of March and July that is right statistic . The amount was grown in times since E2-EB3 became current.

Many more cases in July mostly b/c 140 processing was resumed after it had been stopped from 9/00-6/

eb2-eb3 became current was another reason for the increase.

These are mail room dates only!

The dates you guys are talking about are for mail room processing! It is just saying that on 12/27/01 they were opening mail they got there on 12/5/01. The data entry part says that they were creating the computer records for the applications received on 12/14/01.

This processing time report is misleading and confusing. The actual processing time for I-485 applications is still taking anywhere from 9 to 18 months!

I don\'t think so. In Dec. 2001, it said I-485 date is 3/15/01

Did it mean they were opening mail they got there around Mar/2001? Obviously not!
Whatever 12/20/01 means, it is good for I485 filers.

No Title

bright spark, look at the date when was it last updated? the one at immigration.com and shusterman.com has been updated quite recently.