New pages for RP

pqq

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

does anyone know if it's possible to add more pages to RP like it's possible to add to US passport? My RP is good for more than a year but i have only 1 page left for visas, i have to travel a lot for work, and many countries use even 2 pages-one for visa, and one for entry-exit stamps. Or could foreign embassies put visas on a page for immmigration officer use?(I got plenty of those pages left:)) It really disappoints me that i might have to order a new RP and wait so long for that while mine is good for more than a year.
Thank you

Hi guys,

does anyone know if it's possible to add more pages to RP like it's possible to add to US passport? My RP is good for more than a year but i have only 1 page left for visas, i have to travel a lot for work, and many countries use even 2 pages-one for visa, and one for entry-exit stamps. Or could foreign embassies put visas on a page for immmigration officer use?(I got plenty of those pages left:)) It really disappoints me that i might have to order a new RP and wait so long for that while mine is good for more than a year.
Thank you

They can use the officer pages for visa...last 3 visas I had gotten were put there..i dont know why but i am glad.