New Packet 3 Process - Pls clarify

spxgk

Registered Users (C)
I have recently received the Packet 3 from NVC with the new instructions to send the following documents to St. Louis :
- A cashier\'s check of $520 ( for myself and wife)
- Bar-coded IV Processing Fee Bill
- DS-230 Part 1 ( 2 forms - for self & spouse)
- Supporting documentation , if requested

In addition the packet contains :
- Cover letter ( nothing specific requested )
- Notice regarding vaccination requirements
- Supplement 1 to OF-169 ( outlining details on Birth Certificates etc)
-Instruction booklet outlining documentation required at the time of interview.

MY QUESTION IS : Am i supposed to send any documentation ( certified or otherwise ) of Birth Certs, Marriage Certs, PCC along with my Packet 3 to St. Louis ? I am not sure if there are any implicit documentation requirements as they have sent all these supplements on certificates ( Supplement 1 to OF-169). Pls clarify if you have been through this process. Thanks.

Last question, where do they mail Packet 4 ? Is it the addres in item#13 of DS-230 Application ? Will indian consulate ( Delhi ) mail packet 4 to my current US address ? Pls clarify.

my opinion,,

For Q1.Am i supposed to send any documentation ( certified or otherwise ) of Birth Certs, Marriage Certs, PCC along with my Packet 3 to St. Louis ? I am not sure if there are any implicit documentation requirements as they have sent all these supplements on certificates ( Supplement 1 to OF-169).

A1 these are needed when you go for interview. Along with the other documents you might have also received a covering letter from NVC..That letter clearly says so..

Q2. where do they mail Packet 4 ? Is it the addres in item#13 of DS-230 Application ? Will indian consulate ( Delhi ) mail packet 4 to my current US address ?

A2 If you give Indian Address in item # 13 they will mail it to Indian Address. If you do not mention Indian Address, you can send an email or call them give the Indian address and ask them to send the P4 to that address once it reaches Delhi consulate..

This is what I feel !!