New Officer to NSC from CSC

kriskish

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
One of my friends HR told them that a new officer came from CSC to NSC to make things faster. There is no authentication for this info. But still thought of letting you guys know. If this is correct and if he wants to move things faster then we will get our applications move forward. My friend who is still not believing his approval as he was under impression that it takes 2 more years. His ND is March 04. both 140/485s are approved. His PD is Dec 2001.
This info may help you or may not but thought of sharing with you thanks.
KK

how in god's name does this person in hr know about this ?????? Dont bet on the authenticity of this one.

bigbadwolf said:
how in god's name does this person in hr know about this ?????? Dont bet on the authenticity of this one.
I told you already there is no authenticity on this.. What ever my friend's HR told him I am just mentioning here.
Thanks
KK

at least it's a good news. check with csc processing time. both 140&485 are up to 6/2004 compare with the huge backlog years ago.

yes i hope things will move here too, as of now there have been some approvals but still they are major backlogs in the 140 petition eb2 specially and well you are stuck till the 140 gets approved , you can't really change jobs. i don't still see 140s approving on a daily basis.

i hope even if we dont hear on this forum the movement is there on the 140s. for 03 and early 04 cases.

To bharad1

bharad1 said:
See attached.

Don Neufeld was director of CSC.

(Ref: to your attached file)
This is actually a very nice information. Thanks!!!

May we get this kind of info in the future? What is the source and where could we get it?

In the real world CSC would have acquired NSC and announced a huge RIF in Nebraska.
But no, we are talking about NSC, an absolutely wonderland kind of organization. Real world concepts such as "gravity" or "productivity" mean nothing there.
When you followed the rabbit down the hole called "green card application", you didn't expect this to happen, did ya? :cool:

usa_gc_waiting said:
Actually all CSC employees are helping NSC employees to clear the huge backlog. :p

Thanks for sharing such information. This really helps and we can see some light over the end of the tunnel now.

Thanks
Shyla

to be fair, NSC used to be very good at processing 140 cases. it used be the fastest one among all the processing center. i don't know what happened last year. everything seems stop there. and there is pattern of how they are processing the cases now. we see lots 2004 cases get approved but still tons of 2003 cases are pending. :confused:

Have you all noticed that NSC still doesn't show much interest in processing I-140 alone. It is still using the recinded Ohata memo, I guess. I only see concurrent approvals for concurrent cases, which are filed in EB-2 category. But then what about the EB3 concurrent filers, atleast they deserve I-140 to be cleared. No matter what, NSC will always process the things in their own way I guess. Are they still thinking of adjudicating EB-3 concurrent cases together, which will not happen any time soon due to retrogression, Does anyone know/heard of how NSC is going to handle cases for concurrent filed EB3 application?

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard from my senator's office (Michigan) that EB3 concurrent cases that are affected by retrogression will not be adjudicated until they get "current". If this is true, I am stuck!

What happened to the memo which was released on Dec 29, 2004, asking all the service centres to stop concurrent adjudication. May be all the service centres need to be educated on this memo.