new news in sacramento dist.

punjabi601

Registered Users (C)
anyonee got interview latlyy in sacramento..??..any new newss..my interview on feb 7th...any idea wen dey holdin oath ceremonies anybody??

you should practise your english skills before the interview. you have too many typos panjabi601. hope you don't fail the written test!!!

Your best bet is to find the "timeline" thread for the Sacramento district office on this forum. That's where this kind of "news" is usually posted.

Oh, and when you start a thread like this, post your timeline.

MissMolina said:
you should practise your english skills before the interview. you have too many typos panjabi601. hope you don't fail the written test!!!
I completely agree with MissMolina. Unless the OP improves on his/her English, he/she may have a long day at the interview.

takadigi said:
I completely agree with MissMolina. Unless the OP improves on his/her English, he/she may have a long day at the interview.

Or a really short one... :eek:

takadigi said:
Hey takadigi,

Congratulations on posting your Interview Date. I have seen several of your posts and have felt bad that your FP was in June 2006 and that you had not received your IL due to the "Name-Check Hell".

Did you have to talk to senator, congressmen etc. to finally get the IL??

Keep us posted after your interview and good luck.

N400Applier said:
Hey takadigi,

Congratulations on posting your Interview Date. I have seen several of your posts and have felt bad that your FP was in June 2006 and that you had not received your IL due to the "Name-Check Hell".

Did you have to talk to senator, congressmen etc. to finally get the IL??

Keep us posted after your interview and good luck.
Thanks!

Actually, I was never stuck in name check. My name check was cleared within the first week after the FP. It is sheer inefficiency at USCIS that is causing my case to take a little longer.

No, I did not go to Senator, Congressmen or resort to any sort of official escalation. Just managed to hold my patience steady. :p