New msg: On June 27th....

sunnybell

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My case has been updated with a new message last night:
"On June 27, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Does anyone else have this msg - or atleast knows what it means?

Thanks a bunch,
Sunnybell

WAC-02-134-5xxxx
ND: Apr 1, 2002
2nd FP: 6/12
LUD: 6/15, 6/22, 6/23, 6/24, 7/13

WAC02139*****

This message has been appearing on alot of cases. (It appeared on mine on 7/3) I telephoned CIS this AM and was informed that it meant it had been transferred to another office for adjudication. So hopefully it will mean approval soon :rolleyes:

For most people with this message, their cases were not transferred.

I got this message on my case on 07/06 and I got an email yesterday saying that my case has been approved on 07/12 and the message also changed.

I had called up the 800 number when my case's message changed to this and was told by the lady that my case was most likely transferred. However, they really don't know what is going on at all!

-Peace.

optimistic

Thanks for all your replies. BTW, I also got emails with this same "On June 27th..." message. Sincerely hope we all get to hear some good news soon ???

:rolleyes:

Also, I recieved the same message today, but the funny things that June 27th is SUNDAY :confused:

according to many posts.
some people says it means transfere to local office
others say it means approval soon
and I sau it mean nothing until I saw my Approval

Any comments