New Labor filing after 2 140 denial, need help with wordings. Pls help

rajeshpillai

Registered Users (C)
My 2 140 got rejected due to 3 year degree, 1 was filed in EB2 and a new one was filed under EB3. Both got denied. The wordings given was not right for the education qualification. I have B.Sc in computer science plus 7 years of experience before i joined this company. Lawyer didnt put combination of education plus experience is acceptable. I am on the 9 year of h1b..

Now we are going to apply for new labor and i want to make sure i do this time right. I know many people here are experts in that and i need your help pls.

Below is the wordings for the requriement going to put in EB3 labor. Please see if this is good enough.

Analyze, design an develop software for the insurance industry using Sembleware. Also use of Oracle, SQL Server, Visual Basic and Crystal Reports. Must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Business with 2 years of experience with Oracle, SQL Server, Visual Basic, and Crystal Reports and 1 year experience in Sembleware and developing software for insurance industry. Degree equivalency based upon combination of education OR combination of education and experience is acceptable.

Thanks in advance. PLEASE HELP.

My Suggestions:

1) Add 3 years foreign degree and experience ___ years is also accepted.

OR

2) Instead of Bachelor, one can show requirement : Associated degree or 3 years foreign BS degree with exp. _____ years accepted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: I am not a lawyer but suffered like you. I got my second PERM and then I-140 aproval with # 2 option and secured stay here.

Ram
( Joan327@hotmail.com )

THank you very much for the reply.

Ram,

Let me ask my lawyer if the labor department will accept like putting foreign degree equivalency acceptable.

Also do you know if am applying under EB3 skilled labor category the bachleor's degree requirments of 4 year matters?

Thanks again.

Rajesh