New JOb-AC21

Hope042002ND

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
Planning to take up a new job with 30%less salary that was specified in labor and the new job is in same location with almost same set of skills specified in Labor. Will there be any problem and my ND is April 2002. What are the Doc's required from the old employer or Attorney?

Thank You

Browsed the forums and learned that few posts say's that
1) " Salary May not be constraint if the job duties are same"
2) "Salary also matters even job duties are same"
3) " Job title should be same"
ex: Programmer cannot be sr. programmer . -- Is this true.

Q1) Does anyone used AC21 with salary less than what was filed on Labor and got approved. ?
Q2) Does anyone got RFE's ( i will search again )
Q3) It is better to inform BCIS before the job change or wait for RFE.

My company lawyer may not be helpful and what doc's are required from them for the new lawyer..

Help Appreciated

AC-21 cases, esp. with additional twists, should be handled by attorneys; get one if you can.

as far as salaries lower that those specified are concerned, you can find differing opinions on this. attorney sheela murthy has stated, to the best of my recollection, that, as long as the new lower salary is above the poverty line, then it is okay.

i cannot attest to this one way or the other. search www.murthy.com for more information.

again, it is highly recommended you talk to a qualified immigration attorney who is comfortable with AC-21, before making any decisions.

I got the same while i'm browsing and searching the forums. But INfact if some one who got approved can post a message with his/her RD, ND, any RFE, company changes will be helpful.

Thank You