New CSC March Tracker

EB2 Tracking list (pls keep the list updated) - w/attachment

Sorry for the mess, the message editor does some weird formatting, what you see is NOT what you\'ll get.
Here is the attachment.

Please add me to the list

EB2 - RIR
RD: 04/15/2002
ND: 04/15/2002
AD: waiting

Congratulations to those who have already got their approvals. and best wishes to all of us that are still waiting...

EB2 Tracking list - updated

Pls find the attachment herewith...

Question for Anand Pandey:- Anand, does AVM has info of your case? Mine still doesn\'t show-up, there.

Thanks,

updated EB2 list in "New CSC I-140 TRACKER(only)" (42.2)

I\'m, suggesting to follow only one discussion, since there\'s not many people to follow CSC I-140 discussion group anyway. And in that
matter, I think New CSC I-140 TRACKER(only) is a better discussion, since I think, we don\'t need to have separate discussion for each month. I\'d suggest to follow New CSC I-140 TRACKER(only) if there\'s no objections.

Regards

Still AVM says WAC-02-130-50xxx can\'t be found

Hi mrbs123,
AVM still does not have any information of my receipt number WAC-02-130-50xxx as of today. I check AVM every night and it always says "invalid number - can\'t be found". I have INS receipt and this number is certainly right. It is I-140/EB2(RIR) (LC substitution) petition. How about you?
-Anand

Mine says the case has been received...

..and it it is taking 30 to 60 days to process this kind of case, blah blah ... It\'s EB2/LC subs. too. I think they just haven\'t updated your AVM. I remember seeing complaints about AVMs in the several discussions. What does your lawyer say?

Still AVM says WAC-02-xxx can\'t be found

Hi Anand,

Thanks for replying.

Mine is EB2/RIR, too. But NOT LC substitution, I got LC approved on my name. I also have my INS receipt, with me.

My Lawyer is not too communicative. Did you talk to your Lawyer? If yes, what does he say?

Thanks.

How to upload the attachment???

Hi - can you tell me how to upload the text attachment. thks!

Still Waiting- EB3- 03/11/02

From first day, AVM same message " received and it will take 30-60 days to process this kind of case"
What does this means?