New CSC Just in Time Report 11/21/03

There is no point in just waiting for approvals that haven't come in over 2 years. Waiting patiently is obviously not the answer. We have to take steps to fight for our approval!

If you haven't done so already, please consider joining us in our fight for speedier approvals. All you need to do is send out a couple of faxes, to your congressman to join our voices in calling for faster processing of 485's. This campaign is already producing results, that are tangible and recorded in some of the other threads on this forum. Please help in helping yourself out of this misery. Support the FAX CAMPAIGN. (The link is available at the bottom of this post in my signature). What do you have to lose?

guys wake up ....

.... these guys have done all the ground work for you. All you have to do is just print some pages and fax them or just make some clicks, so that the message is emailed to your local legislators. It cant get easier then that. YOU ARE HELPING YOURSELVES.

If you have time to post a question here, then you have the time to do this too..... DO IT NOW!!!

thanks for all ur work

I have send a fax with my cover letters and peition to two Representatives and two Senators to their DC offices and main offices. Total 8 faxes.
Hope everyone here can contribute some. Great job, guys.

The fax # for Senator Dianna Feinstein and Barbara Boxer in their website are not valid anymore. My fax to them didn't get through. The one to Representative were successful.