New Comers: Please Reply

whoareyou

Registered Users (C)
LASt year, the difference between ND and RD dates was almost 45 days. What is the difference now? eg: If my Receipt date is 10/25, what do you think will be my notice date? Please reply. Thanks.

1 week

My Rd is 28 June and ND is 2nd July...
I did send Cashiers Checks....That might have helped me as they did not wait till they get cleared...

My RD is May 29th and ND is June 2nd. So the gap is just 3 days.

asdasd, cashier's check does not seem to make a difference 'coz I sent them personal checks. They enter the app into their systems first and then encash the checks and that's the reason you will find your EAC number on the back of your personal checks.

BR

oh..

I always thought that my ND was so near to RD bcsos I sent the Cashirs Checks...

Well..One more case of INS Mathematics proving me wrong...

Last year there was a huge gap in RD & ND during Oct-Nov because of the "Anthrax" powder in the mails.

INS had stopped their mailroom activities for quite some time during that timeframe causing delay in opening mail and hence entering them late in their systems causing delayed RDs.

Hope this will clear up the confusion.

Originally posted by whoareyou
LASt year, the difference between ND and RD dates was almost 45 days. What is the difference now? eg: If my Receipt date is 10/25, what do you think will be my notice date? Please reply. Thanks.