New Approval Pattern: 5 to 5.5 months after FP

khi_boy

Registered Users (C)
Looking at current approval pattern I would say 5 to 6 months after date of FP. Any suggestions??

I\'m not so sure about that . Check this out

It took 3 months after the FP.

WhoCares1 - 05:24pm Jun 14, 2002 EST

Just heard on the AVM....my case has been approved on 06/13/2002.

485 RD: 09/04/2002
      ND: 09/24/2002

WAC-01-293-xxxx

FP ND: 03/08/2002
     Done: 03/10/2002 (or 03/09/2002)

Thanks for all the information to keep my patient during the process.

not true !

Some people in San Francisco and Santa Ana got FP\'s in a month after the ND one of my friend ND is Nov and did FP in Dec but nothing has happend, and their WAC-02-03* it has been six months since they did FP but no approval yet.

Any contradictions on it ?

My thought

It seems to be true
(There is NO relation between FP and Approval ) .
In my case My RD is 08/27 and ND 09/24.(WAC 292-XXXXX)
I did my FP in 04/02/2002 (Since i live in NE ).

People with OCT/NOV (I think even DEC ) did their FP before me .

I am yet to get my approval .But i am unable to accept the theory
(FP + 6months ) for GC. If it is true , it is not good for people
like me .

case by case..

My case took 7 months (Dec 2001 to June 2002) to go thru.

So, 6 months would be the worst case you should keep in your mind.

I got approval exactly 6 months after FP

FP date 12.12.01
AD 06.12.02

But I have seen approvals within a week of FP too.

Go figure.

soi

I don\'t think so...but FP is somehow related to our approvals though....

From what I observed in this forum for the past few months, I can say our cases are also sorted based on our FP done date....What it means is two cases with same ND but one had done FP in Dec(SFO) and another had FP done in March(SJC), ND with Dec FP will get approved first.

Till last month, 99% of approvals had FP done date before 1st week of Feb....only this week, I see many approvals who had FP in March and late Feb.....In the coming days, I\'m sure we will see more approvals for people who had done their fp after Feb mid and in March.....

Like any other theories, there are quite a few cases that defy this theory also......

I think in most cases approval depends on ft done date

If your pd of i485 is not too late. Such as my case, I did fp on March, I am sure I will get approved late than those guys with similar pd or even a little late pd than me. I think 4 to 5 months after fp is a normal situation.

FP+6 months theory holding 70% of approvals

If you guys look at current pattern, it seems like 70% of the cases are still holding true for
FP+5-6 months theory. Ofcourse 30% are going out of this way...

I don \'t think so

Lots of Jan, Feb cases have done their FP\'s in Feb,Mar&April
Based on your theories they should get approved with Oct,Nov,Dec Cases they did most of their FPS in Feb,March.
I don\'t think they will start approving Jan,Feb cases before Oct,Nov,Dec.

Don\'t think FP date matters

I think it is more RD date than FP date that matters. If you are from SJ, your FP comes thru late, but Approval comes in order with someone from say .. van nuys or santa ana. Except for the fact that FP is 100% required, I don\'t think FP Date matters.