Never lived in Canada--still want to apply for citizenship

Status
Not open for further replies.

arm5262

Registered Users (C)
Guys.
lets make this forum to post the real expriances by those individuals who have candian PR , never lived in canada and after 3 years, are now planning to or have already applied for canadian citizenship. I just applied mine last week and ma intrested to learn about the expreices of others who r i nthe same boat. I have always filed my canadian taxes (minimum), have a bank account. In hte citizenship forms , I did not mention that I have lived in US after getting PR. I went through numerous special regestrations too!! so its not difficiult for candians to find out that I was on H-1 in USA....I am just trying to get benefit from the loops holes here are trying my luck to get the canadian citizenship. I am pretty sure lots of people are doing the same or have done the same in the past. any one with good/bad , successfull/unsuccessfull expreices please share.

Did u read this on the citizenship form before signing it

I agree to advise Citizenship and Immigration Canada if any information on this form changes before I take the Oath of Citizenship. I understand the contents of this form. I declare that the information provided is true, correct, and complete, and that the photographs enclosed are a true
likeness of me. I understand that if I make a false declaration, or fail to disclose all information material to my application, I could lose my Canadian citizenship and be charged under the Citizenship Act.

thanks Mr honest for reminding me of that..Dont tell me that you have always been perfectly honest through out your life at all occasions and have never lied in your whole life.
I would appreciate if you just mind your own bussiness and not respond to this thread.

Question- Filing Canadian Taxes

Hi,

You mentioned the minimu taxes you filed always. Did you file your self?
Or via the tax payer? I am in US and just in October become canadian PR holder and am planning to pay my first taxes. Can you give some good tax consultant info.?

Thank you.

arm5262 said:
thanks Mr honest for reminding me of that..Dont tell me that you have always been perfectly honest through out your life at all occasions and have never lied in your whole life.
I would appreciate if you just mind your own bussiness and not respond to this thread.

Hey Arm5262

I am just surprised and amazed at your blatant dispect of law and truth and when somebody tries to tell you the right thing, you ask him to Mind their own business. What are you looking for here. Liars like yourself telling and sharing among each other how to lie and break law and feel proud how they lied on their Citizenship applications.

I am not sure what your intent is but I am sure that this not something that this immigration newsgroup is meant for..

how to block someone

bhand,
those who wish to FULLY abide by the laws, they may do so without even looking at this forum. You dont have to act like a Cop here. Go and get a life. I am not encouraging anyone to do what I am doing however there are times when one has to do this. Tell me if you have never lied in your life then I'll withdraw my citizen application. But if you have lied even once, then dont stop others from doing that either, regardless of where and underwhat circumstances they lie.

Does any one know how to block some jerks in this forum so that we can not see their postings?

greatgc said:
Hi,

You mentioned the minimu taxes you filed always. Did you file your self?
Or via the tax payer? I am in US and just in October become canadian PR holder and am planning to pay my first taxes. Can you give some good tax consultant info.?

Thank you.

Yeah I filed myself. Its not difficult thing to do. If you have filed US taxes yourslef, then it should be fairly easy for you...

arm5262 said:
bhand,
those who wish to FULLY abide by the laws, they may do so without even looking at this forum. You dont have to act like a Cop here. Go and get a life. I am not encouraging anyone to do what I am doing however there are times when one has to do this. Tell me if you have never lied in your life then I'll withdraw my citizen application. But if you have lied even once, then dont stop others from doing that either, regardless of where and underwhat circumstances they lie.

Does any one know how to block some jerks in this forum so that we can not see their postings?

Hey arm5262

You sound so frustrated and angry. This is what lying does.It causes desperation and low esteem. If you got so f***ed up just on my post then what would happend when CIC finds out that you lied and charge you with perjury with a prison sentence and also charge you for tax evasion. You would shit in your pants when the judge calls you in citizenship court and cross examines you.

You are screwed dude for lying to CIC. Filing for citizenship will only make it more quicker and faster.

All you are doing here is finding company so that you can get relief if anyone else has lied like you but I hope you find no company

Well no more replies to your post and I leave you in your filth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.