nervous is dead!!!, approved 04/09/2001

nervous

Registered Users (C)
The alias nervous is no longer necessary, my GC was approved 04/09/2001
in brief:
I heard a different message on the AVM yesterday, it said me and my wifes case was approved
NO RFE:
AD: 04/09/2001
FP: 02/21/2001
Proactive I140: for successor in interest 11/2000
ND: 11/03/1999
original I 140: approx 9/1999
LC : 06/1999
PD : 10/97

And now that i have had a moment to reflect:
I am sure most of you who have had a approval, may have felt like I felt,
a certain numbness. There was certainly no unadulterated joy, because
the process was quite humiliating all along.
I loved the companies i worked for, but dealing with HR, Lawyers and worst of all INS was a revolting experience.
As for the opportunities lost, i blame myself because I had the choice to pursue this process and accept all baggage it comes with or move on to better opportunities and i made the choice to pursue GC at the expense of anything else.
The board is a usefull tool to know what is going on, like anything else
hanging out here too much as i did, can be harmfull to our health, whenever i read the experience of people calling IIO and getting rude replies or BS, i felt anger towards those SOB\'s but INS and IRS is staffed by a bunch of loosers and nothing will change that.

I am sure as time goes by i will learn to celeberate the opportunities and freedom this GC will afford me. and the bad memories will fade away.

I will happy to answer any questions.
good luck to you all waiting, i hope things will move along much faster for you.

No Title

I don\'t congratulate you nervous. I can imagine the amount of frustration you went through during the whole process with the entire system. Most of us are in the same boat. Some will agree and some won\'t. I really appreciate your posting. Sure you can enjoy the freedom, once the bad memories faded out.

RELAX.

No Title

thanks for your good wishes. I was working for a fortune 50 company and my division was spun off into a startup company, after i had applied for i 140. the lawyers assured me it would be ok to join the sninoff, so i did. thats why i was "nervous" and also becoz startups are always low on cash.

No Title

Hearty congratulations Nervous. Nice to hear that you are no longer \'Nervous\'. Good luck and enjoy the freedom. I am going tomorrow for my PP stamping.

No Title

nervous, You will get the courtesy copy to your residence. Hope you didn\'t change your address after you have filed I-485. If you did the you need to call the IIO one more time to tell them to sent it to the right address. Or else just wait for your attorney copy.