Need yours opinions about www.falsepassports.org

Sertabe

What do you think about this website - www.falsepassports.org? I am willing to obtain the set of documents, but not sure about the quality. There is written the the quality is one to one as original. If anyone had deal with them? I am waiting for your replies and advices.

Fake Passports - Warning

What do you think about this website - www.falsepassports.org? I am willing to obtain the set of documents, but not sure about the quality. There is written the the quality is one to one as original. If anyone had deal with them? I am waiting for your replies and advices.

This is a VERY SERIOUSLY WARNING TO EVERYBODY!!!

People from www. falsepassports.cc and all other associated pages are only international fraudsters, scammers, they are stealing people’s money what is proven many times in the fact!!! We have involved several agents who have paid money to get such fantasy documents and they didn’t. As a result we was able to trace countries and regions where they are operating and we know now who they really are upon the fact that they are running every day under several fake identities and it is extremely difficult to get them all. Now we know where they are, with whom they are associated, we know their families and now is just only a question of time to close the investigation and to get them all arrested and jailed. Don’t send to them any money!!! Please understand that the secret intelligence service has unlimited access to their email accounts and servers by now. If you send any illegal orders with your details they will be later as the subject to the legal enforcement action by the international and your regional authorities. All individuals’ orders saved or processed by them before are already subject to investigation by the secret service and will be later delivered to the relevant authorities!

Intelligence Agent