need your suggitions guys..!!!

someonenew79

Registered Users (C)
I am in h1b 2nd year. My LC & I140 got approved . I haven't filed my I485 coz dates are not current.

My current employer is giving me very hard time. now i decided to change my employer.

1. can i do that now?
2. can i use PD & I140 with new employer ?will it be OK if don't have a cpoies of those
3. is there any way me old employer will revoke I140 ?

give me your best suggitions...

Answers below:
1. Yes.
2. No. You have to re-start the GC processing. However, you can preserve the priority date (LC application date) as per your current employer.
3. Yes, they can, in that case you will loose the older priority date.

I am in h1b 2nd year. My LC & I140 got approved . I haven't filed my I485 coz dates are not current.

My current employer is giving me very hard time. now i decided to change my employer.

2. can i use PD & I140 with new employer ?will it be OK if don't have a cpoies of those

-- You DO NEED the copy of your I-140 approval to recapture the old PD.

1. can i do that now?
3. is there any way me old employer will revoke I140 ?

give me your best suggitions...

1. yes. you can change your employer.
2. No. You cannot use your current I140 with new employer. You will have to start the entire process from the beginning. There have been cases where the priority date from earlier filed I140 was ported to the new 140. However this can only be done if your 140 filed thru your old employer is not withdrawn or revoked.
3. He can revoke I140 anytime.