need your help in stamping

Oh my God! You got called for stamping! Now that is really big. Take your I485 paper, your I-140 papers, labor cert. papers, tax returns, two coconuts, one garland, one candle and $101 donation. Without these, no stamping....:D :D :D :D .

Sorry couldn't help it. Sensed the paranoia in your note and so went after it :) .

All you need to carry with you is the approval notice - original or courtesy copy, your EAD (if any), AP (if any), two ADIT style photo's (same as those you took for EAD / AP) and of course your passport for the stamp. That's it.

As for experience, use the search feature on this forum to check it out. There are tons of them on this site.

Best of luck.

Plus:

last I-94 received at POE

any I-94 (Arrival/departure) records obtained thru ur Employer filing for H1B renewals (these are not a must, but nice to have)

v_a_rao

--Oh my God! You got called for stamping! Now that is really big. Take your I485 paper, your I-140 papers, labor cert. papers, tax returns, two coconuts, one garland, one candle and $101 donation. Without these, no stamping.... .--

LOL

what a way to start the week!!!

;) :p :D