Need Urgent Help , Trying to Migrate Back to Aus

Upgraded

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone,

I'm a Aus Resident, Born in NSW.
Migrated to NZ When I was a kid , Passport recently expired therfore forcing me to now re-apply for an adult one.

However I do not hold an Aus Drivers license or have an Aus Birth Card, How on earth can I apply for a passport without these?

I can't physically get to Aus to get a Birth Card or Drivers license since I cant get a passport to get there.

I do not have my original NSW Birth Certificate, as it was lost when I moved over , however I am a legal NZ Resident.

Any Advice?

Hi Everyone,

I'm a Aus Resident, Born in NSW.
Migrated to NZ When I was a kid , Passport recently expired therfore forcing me to now re-apply for an adult one.

However I do not hold an Aus Drivers license or have an Aus Birth Card, How on earth can I apply for a passport without these?

I can't physically get to Aus to get a Birth Card or Drivers license since I cant get a passport to get there.

I do not have my original NSW Birth Certificate, as it was lost when I moved over , however I am a legal NZ Resident.

Any Advice?

Shouldn't you have sorted this problem out before you began worrying about what you will do in case you win the DV lottery?