• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Need Suggestion

pollyannaguy

Registered Users (C)
I need suggestion over one issue...While sending the forms to KCC, i misunderstood and send my address i.e "the answer to question 3 in DSP-122 form" as self adhesive label too .. How much serious issue is this? What shall i do now?

I need suggestion over one issue...While sending the forms to KCC, i misunderstood and send my address i.e "the answer to question 3 in DSP-122 form" as self adhesive label too .. How much serious issue is this? What shall i do now?

Do you mean you sent a self adhesive label stuck to your form? That isn't that serious - I would suggest you call or email KCC and explain CLEARLY what you have done. You can email a corrected form if you like. Just relax...

Do you mean you sent a self adhesive label stuck to your form? That isn't that serious - I would suggest you call or email KCC and explain CLEARLY what you have done. You can email a corrected form if you like. Just relax...
No No..There is nothing wrong with form..What i did is i printed my home address over self adhesive label separately and put it inside envelope along with other forms and send it to KCC...

No No..There is nothing wrong with form..What i did is i printed my home address over self adhesive label separately and put it inside envelope along with other forms and send it to KCC...

You'll be fine. Don't worry. No need to do anything.