Need Some Information on Parent's Visitor Visa

hp_panchal

Hi All,

Thanks for starting such a great portal.

I have not much knowledge about visa and all other stuff. I just arrived in the US 13 months before.

I am planning to invite my parents into USA for 2-3 months.

I have some of the questions in my mind. PLease help me to solve those.

Back ground of myself
I am on H1B visa. And working with COVANSYS and they had started my Green card process(Right now in PERM stage). I had arrived in US on Jan 05.
I am staying here with my wife and daughter.

Back ground for my parents.

My parents are staying in ahmedabad with my elder sister who has finished just graduations. My younger sister is married and have 2 kids. We are staying with joint family of another 8 members of my uncle's family tree.

Questions

Q-1. Apart from My Tax Return, Copy of W2 Form, Employer Varification Letter, I134 Form, Affidavite for support and My Bank Statement what other documents required from my side to provide at consulate?

Q-2. How much bank balance i should have in my bank account?

Q-3. Do my parents required to have some great bank balnace in their bank account in india? If yes How much minimum?

Q-4. My Father is working in private company and not getting paid much as we are from poor family. But He is working there since last 15 years. And he is at the age of 57. He have our home in ahmedabad on his name and we have a car on my mother name. Apart from this what kind of other property they required to show as solid proof that they will return back.

Q-5. Can my sister come on Visitor visa as she is only graduate and we are searching for her partner in india?

Q-6. What are the chances of the rejection of the visa in all the above scenario i mentioned?

Please guide me the best way i can get my parents here on visitor visa.