Need some help!!!

jpaki88

Registered Users (C)
Any clue y my online case status is not updated since december. RFI has been sent out this jan n no updates r showing. is it normal ????????........ has it happened to anyone on this forum and how long did it take uscis to update it. plz lemme know.

It is 'NOT' normal - Call them immediately... and let them know about the proof of RFI delivery....

I-730 for my wife was denied on the grounds that they did not receive my RFE reply. I won the case finally.... but you can not imagine the pain which I went through... wastage of a lot of time as well!

Similar case happened with my friend's petition... they denied his petition... he had to go through a lot of pain to prove that 'USCIS did receive his reply' and then his case was finally 're-opened'.

If you call them now OR send them a nice letter alongwith proof of RFE delivery then atleast your case will not get delayed (if not denied before that)

Last edited by a moderator:
jpaki88 said:
Any clue y my online case status is not updated since december. RFI has been sent out this jan n no updates r showing. is it normal ????????........ has it happened to anyone on this forum and how long did it take uscis to update it. plz lemme know.
If it has not been updated with the message saying they received your documents of evidence; it may be because maybe they have not. To make sure that they have, call them. And if they have, then in that case waiting since Jan (which is when you sent your RFI) is normal, as others are also in those shoes. But make sure that they received your RFI.

thanks 4 the reply. i called the 1800 number and was told that it could take upto 60 days to update the online status. and if its not update in this time frame then they run will do inquiry on it. i still have 15 more days to wait....
i hope i gets updated before that.