need some advice on RTD issue

asyleeUS

Registered Users (C)
hI,

I got asylum approved last yr. Before that my case was pending for 1 yr and I had to travel. In july my lawyer applied for an advance parole and after 10 days of applying of that my final approval came. So she asked me to file for RTD which I did. I got a travel dcoument in Aug as I had to travel for job purposes. I came back in NOv and my lawyer told me that they recieved antoher travel doucment from UCIS which wsa valid till Oct2005. I did not use thie new one and kept travelling on the old one that was expiring in July.

Now I send the old one back and applied for another one. My lawyer said I could use the new one. The UCis send me an RFE stating that I need to submit the OCT one in roder for htem to issue me a new one.

I really have to travel by end of this month. If I return this one, i might not get the new one unitl 3 months or so. What should I reply to the UCIS? Thye require me to send the response by July 22nd. Should I write a letter saying that I need to travel because of business and once I return I will be sendin this one in. In that case would I have to send a fresh application?

Any suggestions or comments
thanks