need so advice

waiti485

Hi, Guys, I\'m got more and more nervous. Here is my situation. My I485 EB2 ND: 09/23/99, receive a RFE 11/00 and I send RFE back to
VSC (12/12/00 this is date they received RFE). And I haven\'t heard anything ever since. I start call IIO once a month since this Feb. Every time
I got useless stuff like: "your case are sending to a officer", "your case are under review", "your case are still pending". Everytime I ask them
why my case have taken more than 600 days which is much longer than their 540 days limit, their answer is there are too many case to process. When I ask is there anything wrong with my applications, they just told me there is nothing wrong, just wait another 3-4 weeks you\'ll got something ... man, this is nuts !
Does anybody have any suggestion what should I do except wait ...
Thank you very much !

Positive TB test and abnormal x-ray

Can anyone help me with this? My wife had +ve TB test and abnormal
x-ray. We had consulted doctor and they did some tests and concluded that the abnormal x-ray is due to someother reason and she doesn\'t have active TB. Our I-485s have been transferred to Chicago service center from VSC. According to Attorney, most times, cases get transferred due to medical reasons or if there is any pending criminal cases. Can any one suggest what should be done in such case?